All ProjectB kits $1 - today only!

I know I've been scarce lately. I've been consumed with helping plan my church festival, planning my daughter's birthday party and participating in the Scrap Idol contest at SUN. But that's all over, except the SUN contest, which ends tomorrow. So I'll soon be back to normal -- or as close to it as I've ever been :) But I wanted to share this great deal with you:





Bianca of ProjectB is going crazy, don't know what it is, maybe the rainy weather, maybe raging hormones, who knows. The fact is: She just put all her kits (except collabs) on $1 at Scrapable, for Wipe Out Wednesday!!  


And if that's not cheap enough for you, we have a freebie quickpage blog train for her newest kit, Kinda Fallish (also $1 at Scrapable). It starts on her blog.

0 comments: