Freebie kit: Hanging around

Here is my first kit, created for the monthly color challenge at Inspiration Lane. We were given these colors, and right away I thought of a monkey in the jungle.

The kits contains five papers, two frames, two ribbon-buttons and one image of monkeys on a vine. I forgot to put the preview in the zip file but here it is. Shadows are not included. Click on it to download.



As it's my first kit, I welcome any and all comments or suggestions in the comment field. If you would like your layouts using this kit showcased on my blog, e-mail me a link or leave it in the comments. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is real cute. luv the monkeys! thanx a bunch!!

LOFT said...

Very cute monkeys--I'm kind of picky about how they should look and you got it right! Thanks!

Babybear Scraps said...

Thanks Lulutoo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

thank for sharing your talent...Shaena