Welcome to my design blog

Welcome!

My name is Jen, and I'm just starting to design, so I'll be offering lots of freebies and asking those of you who use them for feedback.

I've been scrapbooking for about 12 years, and doing digiscrapping for the last three. I joined the creative team for Inspiredbydomininc Designs this year and am also doing a little CT work for JayaPrem's Hangout. They, and some of my fellow CT members, gave me some coaching on my first kit, which you will see soon.

The challenges at Inspiration Lane and Scrapable have really helped me grow as a digiscrapper, which has also given me more confidence to jump into designing.

I really love multi-photo layouts and will be posting freebie templates with options for lots of photos. I see way too many one-photo templates out there. Some people like that, but it's just not me. Beyond that, I wouldn't say I have a "style" yet so we'll see what develops as we go along :)

That's me as a designer/scrapper in a nutshell. But I'm an open book. If you want to know anything, just ask :)

0 comments: